Wednesday 24 April 2013

Dark Light Poetry By Alexander J. Mitchell


By Alexander J. Mitchell.

From the dark to light and perfectly merged; dark-light visible.
Of this world, on Earth, Heaven and Hell, to beyond.
Of Devils and Angels to Werewolves and Vampires.
With romance of lust infernal and in love eternal.
In deep mind, body and soul, from inner heart.
A book of Gothic themed dark-light verse.

Copyright: Alexander J. Mitchell © 2011.

Dedicated to:

Petra, my dearest love.
Thank you for saving me;
When I was lost in the dark,
Forever found in your heart.
My mission, my sweetest one,
Guiding Star and truest belief.
You are beyond beautiful.
Always you’re my everything.
^♥^

Front cover artwork:
sentientdark

Contents

Dark:
Depths Of The Heart.
Evermore.
Forest Of Our Night.
In Lunar Blood-lust Sanctity.
Evergreen Night.
Dark Rivers Of The Heart.
Sacred Sanctity.
Entwined Twilight Souls.
Dreams Of Twilight Fire.
Cold Twilight Fire.
Heartland Lake.
Prayers For Fade.

Light:
Biospheres - The Eternal Journey.
Enchanted Labyrinth.
Guardians Of Divine Love.
I Love You - You’re My Everything.
Once In Eternity.
By Two Worlds Combined.
With You Always.
As Our Eternal Love Grows.
Evergreen Just the Same For You.
Lost In Our Dream-fields.
Blessed Perfection.
Her Light.

Dark Light:
Ellephearts.
Complete Forevermore.
Dark-light Angels.
Across The Darkest Passage.
Infernal Lust And Eternal Love.
Eternal Shine.
Guiding Star Of My Heart.
As I Fade.
Last Exit To Beyond.
The Rains Of The End.
Sacred Starshine.
Love Till Fade And Beyond.

~knight~ ilu8 my ~sage~
***~8AKM♥PSV8~***

Extra-especial credit:

For my darling, dearest Petra, you are the bestest thing to ever happen to me and always I will believe this. I love you ever so much and I totally adore you, my lil goddess. You are my bestest friend, my greatest inspiration, my love; and always ever so much more! I was truly able to write "Dark Light Poetry" because of you! Particularly, with us creating together "Complete Forevermore" and "Love Till Fade And Beyond." My first book, in a way, is a companion to my second book of short stories entitled: "Dark Flight Home." You guided me, encouraged me, gave me all your support and your everything! Thank you ever so much always, for all the wonderfully beautiful things that you inspire and create for me. You are the reason, I started writing again; I always want to do more for you, for I just want you. I am ever so amazingly thankful and appreciative beyond words...

Thank you ever so much for always being there for me, shining for me, and growing our love evergreen; for showing me what is and how to love; for loving me ever so much, for all that you have done and are still doing for me. In the dark, in the light, and perfectly merged; I see you from my soul, from my inner heart that I opened for you, I gave you my heart and it is yours to keep forever... I love you ever so much forevermore and evermore; you are beyond beautiful, my starshine mate; my most sacred precious treasure, truest love eternal... you're my everything, my Petra♥
Always yours,
Alex xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Ilu8 my Knight:) mwwach xxxx ~Sage~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bro :) it s a nice blog..kisses.. proserpina ;)

    ReplyDelete