Saturday 21 July 2012

Her Light

 
 
~Her Light~

In solemn hour together, I lay with you in the darkness;
Trying to stay as my life-force goes, my blood falls now.
Hold me in your arms; caress me till the pain fades away.
The highs and depths of your soul, pure as falling snow.

As you found me barely alive, in deepest darkest realm;
You awoke me to your world, to your sweetest pleasures.
Forever you are mine, my love of my life and beyond...
I am yours forever, your chosen one, in hope and in bliss.

Forgive me please, my most precious, my time has now come.
You see my breath comes hard; I brave a smile once more.
Eternal devotion in heart, a part we will cherish and keep.
Oh so close with you always, I adore your beautiful eyes.

I hold onto life, to be here with you tightly by your side.
For I see you from within... as your tears fall further...
My Angel-guardian, lover mine, you're everything to me.
I feel you so much from within... I will watch over you.

~knight~ ilu8 my ~sage~
***~8AKM♥PSV8~***

Copyright: Alexander J. Mitchell © 2011-2012.
 
Note: The photo is not mine.






No comments:

Post a Comment