Saturday 21 July 2012

As I Fade




~As I Fade~

As the shadow of your true love crosses the new Moon;
So the tears sting my dark eyes, a forming mist gaze.
Onto my knees, my slowing heart beats as song to rune.
Down on hallowed earth, as I lament my first and last.

Still remains, from your sweet heart you so loved me.
For where time was ours, I seek where thou art now.
Now it is gone, as is the feeling of flesh entwined.
Luna shines on, where there is only the ghost of you.

The leaves turn to rust as tears fall, with blood to dust,
Cold wind touch, revered name on sacred stone and grass.
As the dark fire consumes me, a yearned blessing prayed;
I see you in my heart and soul, my compass beyond fade...

~knight~ ilu8 my ~sage~
***~8AKM♥PSV8~***

Copyright: Alexander J. Mitchell © 2011-2012. 
Note: The photo is not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment