Monday 2 July 2012

Eternal Shine



~Eternal Shine~

As the setting Sun sinks down, trailing red glow of the sky undone;
I gaze across the far horizon, thinking of you, my Angel eternal.
Dreaming in a desert, along waves in the sand, trails of the lost…
Feeling how you reached me, you touched, my heart forever seen.

I can hardly breathe in arid air, dead to the world brought bare.
Memories of last farewell haunt my mind, body and soul so cold.
Now walking in a world inside a world, time stands still, again.
I'm not afraid of what you bring, of immortal essence, I sing.

In tears of exile, of deepest bind, I bear for you, so deep inside;
Worlds within worlds, forever mine, I am the key to your door.
I cannot let go, for I gave you my heart, for you to keep forever.
Endlessly I love you, with you in closest enraptured pleasure.

We'll always be together, from Elizium… I fell for you, for eternity.
My Angel-heart, dark-light Star of highest shine; I seek for you now.
So cold here, so I leave… dream-walking as I come for you at last;
Leaving this field behind, I burn all night… you show me the light.

~knight~ ilu8 my ~sage~
***~8AKM♥PSV8~***

Copyright: Alexander J. Mitchell © 2011-2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment