Monday 2 July 2012

Last Exit To Beyond




~Last Exit To Beyond~

Standing on the edge of the precipice, under a pale serpent Sun.
Hearing her cries, of departed waves, a rising storm out of tune.
Here onwards, life changes, by a book of shadows turning pages.
The divinity of your love for me, my first and last for always.

To see again, the passion in your eyes, through beyond this age;
As we craved for the pleasures of merging flesh, wild at heart.
Essence of desire as blessed call; I want you, forever Angel.
Dark shining Stars, soul-bound in destiny, last exit so fast.

Of love and will, 'cause of duty bound, before crumbling empires.
In lament of love and lust, honour remains, burning fire and dust.
Celestial oceans between worlds roar, as the sky turns red to black.
Most sacred and precious for you, last breath of life before fade.

Coming in from the cold to find you, as blissfully enraptured;
I gave you my heart, as wanting you as mine, for endless shine.
Love of my life and beyond, guide me, my only hope, my salvation.
I can feel you so close, make it real, take me to the real world.

~knight~ ilu8 my ~sage~
***~8AKM♥PSV8~***

Copyright: Alexander J. Mitchell © 2011-2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment