Tuesday 21 August 2012

Guardians Of Divine Love


~Guardians Of Divine Love~

By view of deep green ocean, upon sheer heights of our devotion;
Waves down below, onto rock so tall, by castle wall of Shadowfall,
The immortal wind sings hymn, of last breaths, I feel you within.
New dawn rise, I kneel before you, my guardian dark-light Angel.

Drawing breaths deeply by this tide, sword and shield at my side.
I recount the final fight, Demon slain; you stood with me last night.
As we caress in deepest love, highest faith, my wounds drip blood;
We're soul-bound complete, entwined forever, in pure serenity..

Under azure blue skies, we hold so close, so tight, my blood cries.
I saved you from dark stone tomb, you save me, my truest doom.
We bear salvation of our dark-light fall; you are my one, my all;
To cross the other side, to Gaia's true garden, of eternal reside...

~knight~ ilu8 my ~sage~
***~8AKM♥PSV8~***

Copyright: Alexander J. Mitchell © 2011-2012. 

Note: The photo is not mine.

2 comments:

  1. for money ? i know you need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know you want it....... you'll love it !

    ReplyDelete