Tuesday 21 August 2012

Blessed Perfection


~Blessed Perfection~

Under a burning red Sun, hand in hand along key lines in the sand.
Sweet sweat falls by our skin, tears of our worlds, lust of our sin.
Fine crystal ocean beyond time, you walk with me, forever mine.
Wave to wave, you're my air, of salvation; my love, sacred blood.

Eternal deepest bliss, bridge across worlds, sealed by the kiss;
I chose you, my flower, my heart by your heart… oh my flower.
You chose me, entwined one, as born before first arrival, my one.
We searched so long, missing we were, perfect happiness at last.

You're my shiniest Star of my heart, truest love; my rainbow light.
We can't be torn again… you're mine as I am yours, my soul-twin.
Most sacred precious treasure, love in truest belief, my navigator.
Oh praise Gaia, she made us to be perfect; praise blessed sweetness.

~knight~ ilu8 my ~sage~
***~8AKM♥PSV8~***

Copyright: Alexander J. Mitchell © 2011-2012. 

Note: The photo is not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment